1980 Quarry Rd., Salford, PA 18957
PLEASE NOTE: While we are available most times for tours and shopping, please call ahead to make sure someone will be here. Try either Alex at 484-431-5587 or Sandy at 484-431-9305.
Also: Many GPS’s do not recognize our zip code. If that occurs, use Harleysville 19438. That should get you here.
NOTE: Our events has just been updated for 2018 (as of 2/14). It is not yet complete as we will continue to add events as they come up.
If you haven’t visited our farm yet, you can take a video tour produced by Montco Happenings TV, in the comfort of your own home.
• Visit our booth at the Lansdale Farmers Market on Saturdays through November 17th from 9-1. The market is held at Penndale Middle School. On every weekend there are over 20 quality vendors there, selling anything from produce to coffee, to honey and hand and body products. It’s worth a trip (or two).
• Next herd health is Nov. 3 at 4:30.
On July 10, Fox 29 visited our farm for a feature on our alpacas and 4-H Club.
We were featured at three time slots.
On June 8th we were featured in the Philadelphia Inquirer. Here is a video about the farm:
And here is a link to the story:
Adopt an Alpaca (or goat or sheep)
As a response to those people who love the animals but can’t own their own, we are offering an adoption program.
You can choose which alpaca you would like to adopt and for a fee of $25 you will receive the following:
- Updates on your alpaca’s health, weight and activities (such as shows it may enter or markets it might visit).
- A copy of your alpaca’s National ARI registry certificate.
- An alpaca finger puppet.
- Visitation rights. Give us a call when you would like to come out and see your alpaca. You can even take him or her for a walk.
- Help in the shearing of your alpaca and receive a sample of its his or her fiber.
The adoption program is valid for one year.
To choose your animal, you can look at them on our website. Just click Our Girls and Our Boys to see all of the alpacas or come to the farm and choose one in person. If you are interested, please give us a call, click on the red link below, fill out the application and send it to us, along with a check made out to LLCAF. If you prefer to pay through PayPal, go to our Farm Store (price there is $30). When we receive the notice of payment, we will send you the materials.